Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Well here I go with my first posting on this thing called a blog. Everyone is asleep in the house right now except me. Bruce is sleeping. All the animals are asleep in their favorite spot of the day. Soonie and Clara on the 2 beds, Oscar on one if the dining room chairs and Radar on the kitchen floor or perhaps the front entrance floor.

This house can be a bit crazy at times even with just 2 adults, 3 cats and one very old puppy. These days we are quite concerned with the dog. He has been losing his hair for the past several months. In the past year or so he has also become almost deaf and has lost his spark. I won't take him to the vet because I don't want to know what is really wrong with him. He is 14 years old and I know that the day is going to come in the near future for us to make that decision. He has slowed down alot, but remains pretty happy and eats, drinks and does his business. He doesn't seem to be in any pain. Enough of that, it makes me sad and teary-eyed. The cats on the other hand are all active and relatively healthy. We are trying to get Soonie (Bassoon) to lose weight. I think that over the past couple of weeks I have brushed 5 pounds of hair from her. Clara, our only outdoor cat, is either in the house sleeping or grabbing a quick bite or outside. Then there is the baby....Oscar. I am only his temporary guardian until his mommy and daddy can take him with them.

I guess that's about it for today. I guess I should let some people know that I exsist here in blogdom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home