They say that there is a Global Warming trend here on earth. It is really hard to believe when for the second week in a row I have had to turn on the furnace. We have gone from 30 degrees C on Sunday to a chilly 13 degrees C today. We haven't even really experienced summer yet and fall is just around the corner. Before we know it, the snow will fly and Christmas will be upon us. YUK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know that fall is upon us when bowling season is set to begin. We have our "free" week next week. It seems that we just finished the season. There was a time when I couldn't wait for the bowling season to begin. Now it is just a reminder that winter is right around the corner.
Winter in this part of the world can be rather long. It doesn't seem to be as cold as it was when I was a child, but it seems like it will never end sometimes. We can get our first snowfall at any time, sometimes as early as September and there has been many a year when we have had huge snowfalls in May. Closer to the mountains snow can come as early as August and as later in the year as June. The higher elevations of the Rockie Mountains got snow yesterday.
Global Warming??????????? I'm not so sure about that!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home