Monday, October 02, 2006

Funny Furries????????

It's been awhile since I've posted photos of our 'Furry Felines'.

The other day Jen and Daisy came by for a quick visit and Daisy thought it would be fun to 'chew' on a honeysuckle filled cat toy. She left dried honeysuckle on the carpet. After they left, Oscar discovered the honeysuckle on the carpet and spent about 15 minutes rolling around in it and having a 'grand old time'. I managed to get a pic of him.


As promised, here is the photo of Tootle Bugs and Bruce having a nap!!!!! Aren't they CUTE!!!!
Doesn't it look like Toots is giving Bruce a HUG????????


That's it for tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Momma C. Good to know that you're still with us. I've been watching D.H. religiously again, and I'm certainly excited as to where they will go with it. You'd think that Bree would get a clue, but I guess we'll see.

Hope you're well!

3:09 p.m.  
Blogger Jo said...

Oscie looks like he's a funny colour!! WHat's up with that????

6:14 p.m.  
Blogger Momma C said...

Could be the sunlight in the house on the day I took the pic or maybe it's the old memory card. Oscie hasn't changed colours and he's still as cute and cuddly ??????? as ever.

11:19 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home