Maybe Summer's Here????
I am thinking that maybe we are about to get some summer weather here in the north......finally. The forcast for the next few days is nice with a chance of showers a couple of the days next week. Yesterday it was a wonderful 27 C. Today 24 C. A wonderful change from earlier this week when I had the furnace on in the house. I should be outside pulling weeds or something wonderful like that!!!
I think that a nice barbequed steak would be nice for supper tonight. I might be able to convince Bruce to cook them.
He has been working so hard at the bowling centre all summer. Now the leagues are about to begin again. We hosted the "World Master Games" at the end of July. 10 pin bowling did not have the participation that was expected, but I think that everyone had a good time. I helped out in the back room. I have gotten a reputation of doing well with the monies for tournaments and was asked to help in that department. It's fun playing with all that money. Maybe I should have been a banker.
Bruce and I are going to bowl together on Monday nights this year. He is going to bowl Tuesdays and I am going to bowl on Thursday's with Jill and Ryan. That starts in a couple of weeks. I hope that the league on Thursday nights is better than last year. With the new no-smoking bylaw in this city, it could get interesting if the bowlers think that they are going to go outside and smoke between games. Even as a smoker, I think we can wait the 2 hours and go after bowling is over.
I think that is all I can ramble on about for now. I hope that this posting doesn't disappear like the last one.

1 Comments:
hooray! This one doesn't disappear:):):)
Post a Comment
<< Home