Monday, June 19, 2006

A Stanley Cup Tonight??????

This seemed to work on Saturday, so I thought I should do it again today. This city is crazy!!!!! The police and Mayor are telling fans to stay away from Whyte Avenue tonight if they want to stay out of trouble. You could be arrested for stepping off the curb!!! Thanks to the idiots who vandalized businesses and telephone booths and set fires!!!!!

I will probably do the same as I have for all the other games, flip the channel to see what's happening while Bruce is at Gateway for the game. At noon today they had sold 11,000 seats @ $5.00 each for tonight's game on the big screens. There are only 15,000 available and the tickets are on sale until 4:00 pm. I think that they will sell out tonight!!!!!! FYI Joanne, this is a family friendly, non-alcohol event. After Saturday's game I could hear the cars honking and loud cheers coming from Rexall Place as the fans left.

Thank goodness, the sun is shining right now. They are calling for thunder storms later today though!!!! I hope not, cuz I'm not too thrilled at the possibility of cleaning up water in the basement again!!!

I suppose I should get going and do a few things this afternoon, like some laundry, yech!!!!

Go Oilers Go

on to a Stanley Cup win tonight!!!!!!!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home