The Oilers Flu Bug?????????
I wonder if the Oilers flu bug can be transferred through the television very quickly???? I woke up yesterday morning with a feeling of severe nausea. I ate a few crackers hoping that this would settle my stomach down, but to no avail. An hour later I was throwing my guts up and had the runs too. When Bruce called me yesterday afternoon to tell me he was going to watch the game at Gateway, I said that I had the 'Oilers Flu'!!!! I felt terrible all day. Finally around 8:00 pm, I decided to eat something. I poached a couple of eggs and had some toast. I kept that down!! Hooray!!!!!!!!! Then I laid down on the couch and fell asleep for a few hours. Today I feel a bit better, no nausea and no runs, thank goodness!!!
I guess I should go and try to do something around here. I really need to go and get a few groceries and have a bite to eat. I am going to try and have a coffee right away, the first one in 2 days!!!!!
I hope that the Oilers are over their flu bug and can wrap that series up in Anaheim tomorrow night!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Oilers Go !!!!!!

1 Comments:
Hope you are feeling better:) GO OILERS GO!
Post a Comment
<< Home