Saturday, May 13, 2006

Joanne's Game

Here is my answer to Joanne's Game of ten word beginning with the letter "C" (my pick).

1. Christine- my name given to me by my parents. I guess it means a lot to me since it is who I am, although I much prefer to go by Chris, although this nickname was given to me in grade 9 by my homeroom teacher!

2. Children- I am blessed with 3 children, daughers,all grown up and married. So now my children have grown to 6 wonderful adult children, all of whom I love dearly. I am hoping to have some grandChildren sometime in the future.

3. Cats- I have 3 silly cats! If you are a reader of my blog, then you know all about them and have seen their photos here.

4. Car- I am very attached to my car. I hated it when my Cavalier was written-off and I did not have my own car. It took away my independence.

5. Candles- I love candles! I forget to burn them though! This week was Bruce's birthday and we had candles on his cake. Only 11 (5 and 6 grouped together) though because if I had put 56 candles on his 'Black Raspberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Pie' it would have melted!!! tehehehe

6. Cheese- One of my favourite foods. I love 'grilled cheddar cheese' sandwiches. I'm not fond of really strong cheeses and am totally turned off by 'blue cheese'.

7. Calgary- This is the city I lived in for 6 years. It was where I wanted to be, but it just wasn't home. I'm glad to be back here!!!!

8. Camera- My Digital camera is one gift that Bruce gave me that I use all the time!!! I love taking pictures and printing them off my Camera right here at home.

9. Chicken- Fried, Baked, Broiled, barbecued, in a salad, sandwich or soup.........I love it any way. Bruce doesn't enjoy it as much as I do, so we don't eat as much as I like too!

10. Challenge- This game was a challenge to me. Even though Joanne thought that the letter 'C' was too easy it took me a while to come up with 10 different words. The first few were easy, the last 4 or 5 much more difficult. I really enjoy a challenge once in a while!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

'Black Raspberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Pie' WHAT??? I cannot believe that I missed out on this!!! We'll have to have some of that when I come to visit!

9:09 a.m.  
Blogger Momma C said...

Yes, maybe I will get one when you are here!!!! It was delicious! yummy in the tummy!!!!

11:11 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home