Happy 2nd Anniversary Joanne and Eric!!!!
I have been rather neglectful of my blog as of late. I have been suffering with another attack of sciatic nerve inflammation in my left leg, this time. It has been quite uncomfortable sitting at the computer this week. It is better today, thank goodness!!!
I want to wish Joanne and Eric a 'Happy Anniversary' tomorrow. Can you believe that it's been 2 years already? I didn't hear what the weather was like in Kananaskis this weekend.
I have added a few photos that I took this past week..... Here is Daisy, a very happy looking puppy, on Mother's Day.

This past week we had some extremely HOT weather. One day, I think Wednesday, it went to 31 C..... a record. Our little Puddy Tats were having a hard time with the temperature in the house and they kept sprawling out on the floor, trying to get cool. Here is Oscar sprawled out in front of the front door window, hoping for a bit of a breeze......
Here is Bassoon layed out in the front entrance hoping to find a bit of a breeze too. I think that the heat really got to her this week. She was acting strange for a few days.
As far as I know, it is still 1-0 for Edmonton in tonight's hockey game. Bruce and Joe are in the livingroom watching it. I was outside of a bit cleaning out my pots and planting some flowers in them. I was getting eaten by mosquitos though, so I came inside.
I suppose that's it for tonight. I can't wait for the season finale of D.H. tonight. As long as the hockey game doesn't go into overtime, I'll be able to watch it in the livingroom. Otherwise I get kicked out to the bedroom to watch T.V.

1 Comments:
Hi Momma C! Been a while since I visited your blog, so I'm glad I got to see an update. I understand how the critters feel! The place where I live has big picture windows and faces west, so the sun doesn't go away until 9:30 and the temperature seems to sit permanently at 30 degrees. UGH! Where do we live, Calcutta? Hee hee...
I can't believe how fast Miss Daisy is growing. She looks like a happy puppy and I hope I get to meet her in person sometime soon.
And as for the DH Season Finale *hands to heart* may I just reitterate how much I love that show? Fantastic.
And not to be a killjoy, but I'm so over the people on Whyte Avenue after hockey games...when did we turn into the Red Mile? *sighs*
XOXO
Post a Comment
<< Home