An Alberta Trivia Quiz
We all know that Alberta is celebrating its centennial this week, so I thought that a trivia quiz just might be appropriate. So here goes.......
1. What is Alberta's Motto?
2. When was the Provincial Flag adopted?
3. What are the official colours of Alberta?
4. What do these colours represent?
5. What is the official Stone of Alberta?
6. The "Sheild of Arms" found in the center of the flag features the wheat feilds, grassy prairies, foothills, snow capped mountains and the blue skies topped by a red St. George's Cross. When was it adopted?
7. What is the official Mammal of Alberta?
8. What is Alberta's official flower?
9. What is the official Tree?
10. What is the official Bird?
11. What is the official Fish?
12. What type of Grass is Alberta's official grass?
13. Alberta's official Tartan was designed by the Edmonton Rehabilitation Society for the Handicapped and recognized by an Act of the Legislature in 1961. What do the colours represent?
GREEN:
GOLD:
BLUE:
PINK:
BLACK:
Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will post the answers tomorrow or the day after.

4 Comments:
Yah, I don't think I know any of these answers. Not so hot! Is the animal a buffalo or wasp?
I'm so proud that you have a blog! Very 21st century. Betwwen the tests and my computer illiteracy I'm feeling pretty dumb! Think I'll go knock a yesr or two off my death date.....
Sorry Jen, but you are wrong on the animal. Surely you know the provincial flower though????????
You will just have to wait until tomorrow for the answers.
By the way, I made up my own quiz. Though the idea came from a newscast today!!!!!
Yeah...I don't think I know any of the answers, either, except for the Alberta Rose...I think. Oh well! I don't necessarily live there anymore....although I wish I did!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home