Finally My Posting.....at least I hope so!!!!
Last night I tried for a couple of hours to get onto my blog and was 'forbidden' permission to access/on this server. It's crazy as I do not have any 'parental controls' etc. on the computer as there are not children allowed to use it (rather no children here to use it). Besides that I couldn't read the other blogs for the longest time and even after I was able to open Joanne's, Julia's and Ryan's blogs, I was still forbidden access to my own. I was unable to read a couple of other links through Joanne's blog at first because of language content (tehehehehehehe) but I changed some security settings and allowed them and since then everything has been okay, until last night. Maybe there were just too many people on the system or something. It sure did seem crazy that when I could finally get to some of the blogs mine was still denied. Now today, everything seems to be back to normal.
I've been somewhat busy since returning from Inverness/Chicago. Caught up on the laundry, did some grocery shopping, got prepared for my Saturday meeting and had some other running around to do. Today I have been lazy so far. Bruce is at Gateway bowling in a tournament. I decided not to go as I did not sleep well last night (more on that later). I have to go to WalMart later on and then I/we are going out for dinner for Jen's birthday. Can you believe that I am the mom of a 32 year old????? Sometimes it seems like yesterday when she was born. I can remember so much about that whole experience (almost all of the 40 hours of labour!! and 10 days in the hospital afterwards). To my surprise I did it 2 more times. Each time was easier though and now all 3 girls are grown up, married and all have university degrees.
On to the reason I did not sleep well last night.....I had one of my very bizarre dreams. I have them every so often mostly if I go back to sleep in the morning or have an afternoon nap though. They are always about the things that are going on in my life with people from many different areas getting all jumbled together and are always weird. I'm not sure if this one bothered me because it occurred in the middle of the night or if all the happening just kind of got to me. I think I know why I had it though, Bruce always accuses me (jokingly) of being mean to him when I correct something he says and that happened last night and we were laughing about it and I said to him you don't know what mean is from me!!!! Anyway, we were living in this big house (this house occurs in my dreams frequently) and crazy as this sounds we had a baby girl named 'Molly'. Anyway, Bruce and I got into a fight and he left me (packed his belongings and walked out) and this baby girl. I was so angry that I went to his work and started screaming to everyone awful, terrible, mean things about him. In the end it was something about him seeing another woman and I was making him tell my girls what he had done. I think that was when I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep for about 3 hours. It was very disturbing to me at the time, now it just seems stupid and really silly. I remember trying to figure out how I was going to manage getting everything done for the tournament with this baby to look after all by myself!!!! So silly, me having a baby at my age ( it's impossible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Well I guess that's it for now. Have a good laugh over my stupid dream!! Maybe they could use some of it for a storyline on 'Desperate Housewives'. Hahaha!!!!

3 Comments:
Hee Hee Hee. Baby molly, my sister:) Hope you all are having fun at the Cheesecake Cafe without me:( And I hope that Jen likes her gifts!!!
Jen loved her gifts!!! Everyone thought that the elephant watering can was soooo cute!!!
Jill thought that I would have brought her baby sister Molly to dinner tonight!!! It certainly was a crazy dream!!!!
How's Molly? Is she sleeping through the night yet?
Post a Comment
<< Home