Update Before I Leave....
Not a whole lot going on here at the moment. I am just getting ready for my trip to Chicago. I am looking forward to it and to seeing my baby girl and Eric too. Not to sure what we will be doing there, but I hope to see at least a little bit of the 'windy city'.
I have spent most of this week making sure that I have gotten my preparations done for the big tournament in just 6 weeks. I arranged to have a meeting with the directors when I get back. I also had to make sure that there was someone to look after the pot game on Tuesday nights. That is all taken care of. The only thing that I didn't do was pre-bowl for Thursday night. I have been having trouble with one of my finger joints the last few weeks (arthritis) and is has been somewhat difficult bowling so getting in an extra 3 games in a week is not on my agenda. Hopefully Bruce will spare or find a spare for me. I'm not sure if he has found someone to spare for me on Monday either. I'm really not worried. They can always take doe scores for me. Sometimes that is better than my bowling!!!tehehehehe!!!!!
I think that the cats are going to miss me. I'm a little concerned that Oscar will not be too happy. He has become quite attached to me lately. He follows me around the house most of the day and he comes and sits on the arm of the couch when I lay down or even when I am just watching t.v. He likes me to pet him and scratch his back. Lately he's even let me tickle his tummy!!! He sure is a funny boy!!!!!!!!!!
I guess that's about all from me tonight. Just 2 more sleeps and I will be off to Chicago.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home