I've Been Told!!!!..............
I guess it's time to write something in my blog. I was told that I have been neglecting it of late. I guess that's because not a whole heck has been going on here. The weather has warmed up and the leaves are just starting to POP out on the trees. Bruce and I have got to get busy and start cleaning up the yard. It will be really weird this year not having our 'little white shadow' following us around. I have been thinking a lot about 'Puppy' today. It could be that the city phoned and asked about his license today and I told them that Radar had passed away in December. I still miss the little guy, but I know that it was best for him to go when he did.
The pussy cats are all doing well. Oscar has become quite affectionate with me the last couple of weeks. He comes and curls up either on my legs or in the crook of my legs about every 2nd night! Considering that he hasn't done that since he was a baby, it's progress. We've had a strange tabby cat hanging around the last couple of days. It is a long haired grey tabby that I don't know where it belongs. Anyway, it was on the front steps tonight when Bruce and I were having supper. I had the door open and the window up a few inches, both Oscar and Soonie were really interested in this strange cat. I was a little concerned that it might try to attack Oscie through the screen, but it just sniffed at him and Oscar just sniffed back. Clara is enjoying the 'great outdoors' once again!!!!! It's funny how she can sense when the weather has warmed up enough for her to go out for longer periods of time.
Bowling is almost over. We just have Thursday night to finish this week. Last night was the end of Monday's league. Neither Bruce or I bowled though. My fingers have been bothering me again (arthritis) and Bruce pulled a groin muscle a couple of weeks ago. His team didn't do well on Tuesday nights this year and we finished in either 7th or 8th in 'A' division on Monday. I am certainly looking forward to the break from bowling, although there is going to be a 'Buckshot' on Wednesday nights starting in a couple of weeks.
It's my 'favourite????????' time of year again..........Everynight hockey. I certainly can see why women who don't enjoy sports become cranky these days. Both Saturday and Sunday there was hockey on the tube from morning until night!!!!! Playoff fever has once again hit this city, with the Oilers being in the race for the first time in 3 years. I am tired of it already! I just putter around the house while it's on. I have lots of plans on doing things around here, but I just don't know where to start! It's a terrible habit of mine, putting off things that I want to do.
Bruce and I are thinking of going on a bit of a vacation for a week or 10 days in June. We thought we might drive out to the coast and see our friends Betty and Brenda in Gibson's and probably see Ryan's folks when we are there too.
I guess that's about it for now. I will try to be better at writing in here for the next while, at least.

3 Comments:
Let me know more about your vacation, cause I was thinking of coming home sometime during June.....
Well, little girl, you make your plans and then let me know and we will work around that!!!! You are much more important than our vacation!!!
No, YOU LET ME KNOW......I have no plans right now, and they're flexible. I just have to request the time off. And try and figure out exactly how much vacation time I'll have by then!
Post a Comment
<< Home