Spring Has Sprung????????

Spring has sprung, the grass has rissed????? I don't think so!!!!!
So apparently my 'Blogger Ghost' has returned tonight as it took me about 15 tries to upload 3 photos on here. It is quite frustrating. I thought I would post a couple of the pics I took today of what nature DUMPED on us in 24 hours. According to the weather network today, we got the most snow in this storm at 22 cm. Anyone for a barbeque?
This is what the backyard looks like today with the
snow piled up to nearly the top of the 4 foot fence.

Poor Bruce shoveled the walks again today and then had to dig his car out of the driveway again when he had to go to the store. The front walks weren't too bad as I had those 2 boys shovel them yesterday. I don't think that Bruce hurt his back again though. At least he hasn't complained about it at all today or yesterday! Guess what? Tomorrow marks the beginning of SPRING!!! Spring may spring tomorrow, but I certainly don't think the grass will rise for quite some time!
Here is a photo just for Joanne...............It is Oscar's latest hiding place. Can you guess where it is??????? He slept here for most of this evening.
If you guessed the towel cupboard in the bathroom, you're right! He even manages to open the cupboard door so he can get in there. Now unfortunately I can't put away all the towels or Oscie won't be able to climb in there and hide!!! I don't spoil the little guy at all, do I ???
I guess that's all for tonight. D.H. was a repeat so I won't go into that at all.


4 Comments:
What a smart baby we have....I can't believe that he can open the cupboard by himself!!! That's funny....
Hey, did you get my emails??? Anyhow, I hope your snow melts!!!
Hey wait, is he sleeping with Maxi-Pads?? hahaha
Yes he is!!!! He is a strange little creature!!!
hahahaha
Post a Comment
<< Home