My Baby Girl Tagged Me.....EGADS!!!!!!!!!!
Well here I go.........
Thanks Joanne???????
5 random things about me .....weird or otherwise
1. I have 3 very weird cats. One who likes to outside, even when it's very cold and the snow almost covers her. The second is a strange little (??????) orange creature who won't eat out of her dish unless you put more kibbles in it (even when the bowl is full!!!). The third is my kitten, who I am just his guardian of, Oscar likes to follow me around the house and lately likes to jump into the bathtub when I'm in the bathroom!
2. I used to watch HGTV 24/7 but got bored with the new programming and home fix-up shows. Now there are no craft shows on at all!!!!
3. I sleep best on the couch.
4. I miss our puppy!
5. I love to eat salads, but HATE making them!
Now who shall I tag? Let's see........Julia, Joanne, Ryan, Jill and Johnny (Jill and Johnny can reply in my comments!! ha ha ha).

2 Comments:
5 weird things eh?
1. I actually enjoy those annoying string/ball/metal puzzles to the point where I become obsessed when I can't get the ball off!
2. I used to cry whenever Lassie or the Littlest Hobo came on T.V. (eventually my mom banned me from watching them).
3. I'm the smart-ass during staff meetings... one day it might get me fired!
4. I'm a bowling and band geek.
5. I'm a morning person!
6. I'm not tagging anyone, but look forward to the info from those who were tagged!
Hmmm...this means I have to decide what is weird. Well, I'll try!
1. I was having a really grumpy morning today, and the way I decided to cheer up involved me cleaning the flat from top to bottom. It actually really helped me psychologically.
2. I've discovered that the trick to feeling good about yourself is going to an after-hours club on a Saturday night - everyone is usually high on Ecstacy and they spend the whole time telling you how "pretty" you are.
3. I use my cell phone for international text messaging 85% of the time...I never talk on it. I think that's more lame than weird!
4. I don't start work until 8:30AM, but am always there at 7:30 because I too am a morning person. Plus you get so much more done before other people show up and start adding jobs to your pile!
5. I have been living with a cat for over a month now and the cat hasn't scratched me once. If you know my history with felines, you'll understand that this is quite weird. I'm waiting to be smothered in my sleep...
6. Not tagging anybody either, but big shout outs to y'all!
Post a Comment
<< Home