Wednesday, June 21, 2006

A Couple of Photos!

Here is a pic of Oscar I took last night. I had this basket sitting on top of my "island" and came into the kitchen to find him sleeping here. It was soooooo cute. Eventually, he curled up into a little ball and slept there all night.



The colour isn't too good but I finally managed to take a few photos of my creation. Can you tell what the base used to be??????




I think that it turned out really good. Now I just have to get a couple of stools!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

I'm thinking the base used to be a computer desk!!! Good idea!!!

And our baby looks sooooo cute! I am so excited to see the kitties on Friday!!! (And everybody else!)I'll have to remember my allergy medicine though!

9:49 p.m.  
Blogger Momma C said...

Yes you will!!! But if you forget I have some WalMart Generic Claritin here!

Love ya :) :) ;)

10:26 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home