Thursday, July 06, 2006

I just finished reading some of Joanne's blog from when she was here, so I guess you can all figure out that I got back onto my Blog after she had been using my computer for the past week and a half!!!!! ( Oh ye of little faith :) ).

Today is much COOLER, at noon it was 18 c. We had some rain too!! The grass really needs some water as it is no longer GREEN but Brown :( We also have an air quality warning as there is a haze of smoke over the city from the MANY, MANY forest fires in the province :( They did say that the temperature could reach the mid 20's this afternoon though :)

I went over to Gateway last night for a couple of hours to get out of the HEAT of the house. According to my fan in the living room the room temperature was 90 F. I opened all the windows and doors overnight and it cooled down to 81 F and has stayed that all day, so far!!

Not much else to say today. The cats are happier as the house is cooler, though! They aren't sprawled out in the front entrance today. Oscar is sleeping on a chair and Soonie is sleeping in the bedroom on a chair on top of my pants and shirt :) Hey Joanne, did you take much of Soonie back with you??????? You should have seen her suitcase the other day, it was covered in ORANGE cat hair!!!! Suitcases are Bassoon's most favourite thing to sleep on in the whole world!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a very colorful blog! Are you becoming a children's author or watching too much Sesame Street? Is that on anymore?

9:01 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home