Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I'm Back!!!

Well I'm back writing here. Joanne has been here for the past 12 days, so I haven't bothered writing in my 'Blog' while she was here, in fact I've only checked the e-mails once until today!!!! Besides it's toooooooo HOT to sit here for too long. I'm not complaining about the heat, but sitting here at the computer is hot as there is not a fan in this room.

It was wonderful having Joanne here for the last while and awful leaving her at the airport! I just dropped her off as you check in and have to go through to the gate right away, so no point in parking and waiting. I came right home in case she had a problem and needed to get in touch with me or something!!!

I certainly hope that she got to do everything she wanted while here. We did the Boston Pizza thing and she had 2 and a bit Smartie Blizzards, tehehe:) She went out with friends to some of the places she wanted to eat at, like Sushi and Thai food. We got together as a family a few times and we went to see Jill at school one day. Yesterday we did a bit of shopping and she found her 'little bags' of chips she wanted! I think she took back 20 chocolate bars and 5 or 6 bags of chips!!!!!!!! Hopefully she doesn't eat them all at once or she will gain back all the weight she lost.

I'm getting warm, so that's it for now! Until later................

1 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

Hey, I had THREE and a bit Smarties blizzards, and one Caramilk McFlurry:) And I'm proud:) And I think I brought back 7 bags of chips, plus 20 chocolate bars, assorted juice crystal and supernibs and stoned wheat thins:):):) Good stuff!!!! And I managed to vaccuum most (if not all) of the cat hair off my suitcase:) And I will not eat it all at once (food, not cat hair).

9:36 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home