I Wonder Who's Going To Lose?????
First off, don't anyone die of shock after seeing 2 posts in as many days!!!!!!
So the point to this post is......I was watching an episode of 'Everyone Loves Raymond' tonight and it struck me quite funny and then I had these visions of what my girls would do. You see Robert and Raymond were arguing over who was going to have to take care of Marie, their mother, if Frank died first. Now Marie had been doing everything in her power to get the 2 boys to do something for her even though they had plans to go golfing. She finally made them feel so guilty that they built the shelves before heading out. Of course they find out that she was scheming to one-up-manship a friend by showing her that her boys do lots of wonderful thing s for her. This causes the 2 grown men to fight about who would get her.
Do you think that the 3 girls would have a bowling match to see who would get me?? Maybe a race would be better. Now comes the hard part, will the winner get me or will the loser??? Would any one of them say....."Okay, I'll take her because I know she loves me the most!!!". Or possibly, "No I'll take her because I love her the most!!!". Perhaps, they will just ship me off to some home for 'elderly mothers'!!!!! tehehehehe:) Anyway, I thought it was kind of an amusing scenario.
All in good fun :) :) :)

1 Comments:
Well.....Jo moved away to get herself out of the picture....I'm guessing Jill and I will Indian leg wrestle in which case she is much taller than me so she will win and I will have to take you. Or, since I'm the nurse I'll be able to pull some strings to get you in a home....:):):)
Post a Comment
<< Home