Friday, September 23, 2005

Happy Birthday Joanne


(: (: (: Happy Birthday Joanne :) :) :)
In honour of Joanne's 24th Birthday, I dedicate this posting especially to her!!

Look at her with the beaters from her first birthday cake's batter. Looks like she's enjoying it!!

I think that the cake turned out well. Joanne seems to be very pleased with Mommy's work!!!!


Joanne's ready to DIG in!!!! Notice who's on her Bib????? I guess that her love for Tigger began at an early age!!!! :) :) :)

Here she is at 2, blowing out the candles on the cake. Even then she thought chocolate cake and white icing was very, very yummy!!

Just so that Johnny doesn't feel left out....... Do you remember this one???????

Finally, here is a picture of Joanne with Mom on her 17th B-Day!! Can you believe that that was seven years ago?????

Love you Joanne, and we all miss you bunches. Wishing you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY from all your family here in Edmonton!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

Hee Hee Hee......thanks mommy!!

Loves you too!!!!

7:11 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww...and here I thought it was only peanut butter and bananas. I guess I wasn't the only infant licking cake beaters in Alberta. So sweet! Very nice pictures - except I sure look I'm doubting your intentions! Or maybe I'm concerned that I'm getting my picture taken while eating...Oh well! Thanks for including me, Momma C. I sure feel special!

11:03 a.m.  
Blogger Momma C said...

Johnny, I couldn't say anything about the chocolate all over the face thing the other day because it would have spoiled the surprise of todays posting!! Your welcome!!!!!!

2:14 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home