Our Little Angels?!?!?!?!????
It's the funniest thing with these critters of ours, nothing stays the same for very long. Except for possibly Puppy's begging at the table.... Lately I have noticed that Bassoon (Tootle Bug to me) has been looking out the doors like Oscar does. She hadn't been doing it all summer until the other day. These poor cats are going to be traumatized when the really cold weather comes and the doors can't be left open. So today this is what I saw.............

Aren't these the funniest little cats. Oscar is looking at me with his "Are you taking more pictures of me again?" look.
I think that they are watching the leaves blow off of the trees and fall to the ground, unless Clara happens to be out there taunting them with her "Na na na poopoo, I get to play outside and you guys don't!" look.
After quite a long time of being a good boy, here is where I caught Oscar tonight.

Maybe he's going to start smoking??????? I don't know what gets into him. Pretty funny though!!! And so innocent..................

4 Comments:
Soonie looks pretty skinny in those pics:) She IS losing weight. Did you put her on South Beach??
Jill said she looked like she is getting skinnier too. I don't know if she is or not. It's hard to tell when you see her everyday.
She's definitely getting skinnier! Thank goodness - you wouldn't want her to turn into a cat that Joanne got to know many moons ago called O'Malley. That cat was the size of a Mack Truck. Joanne can attest. But Oscar, you naughty guy...the table? Tsk tsk tsk
Ahhhh, yes....O'Malley. Quite the cat...and I remember that night well. We watched "Clockwork Orange". What a strange movie!
Post a Comment
<< Home