A Change
After fighting with the Blogger-Ghost earlier tonight, I decided to try and change the template on my blog. I hope that you all like it now and it will be much friendlier to me and my readers. It took me several tries to get one that I liked the layout of. Hopefully my little exorcism worked!!!
Right now I have Puppy and Clara in the computer room with me driving me squirrely. Radar walks under the desk and over my feet and then Clara rubs up against my legs and yells at me. Well I think that it is time to try to sleep. Gotta go and throw that ball again tonight. I hope that I do as well as I did on Monday.

2 Comments:
Seems to have worked so far!!! But, I suppose that only time will tell..........
I sure hope it works...I really like this new layout. Very stylish!
Post a Comment
<< Home