My Life....Ho Hum
So I thought I would sit down tonight and write a posting on this blog. So far I haven't come up with anything worthwhile to write about. My life is not too exciting. I am hoping to get a bit busier in the next while with various bowling things. We had our General Meeting on Sunday at Red's for the Edmonton Tenpin Association along with a small tournament. I took some photos at the event and did a couple of scrapbook pages of them from my scrapbook program on the computer. They turned out not too bad and everyone was impressed. I think that they want me to go on the Board of the Edmonton Youth Association this year. It's nice to be wanted to do those sort of things again. They also want me to learn the tournament program on the computer, so I can do stats. That should be fun. My typing is getting faster since I have been writing here too.
The "Critters" are doing pretty good. Puppy has his troubles, but for the most part is good. We had a bit of a lake last night in the back porch when I came home. That's the first time in a couple of months that he has peed anywhere on the main floor. Usually he manages to go to the basement. Clara still spends most of the time outdoors, although she sometimes comes in for the night as the nights are getting quite chilly. Soonie, I think, is losing some weight as she seems to be much more capable of grooming herself. She is still quite the "chunker" though. Then there is Oscar. He has been almost affectionate lately. There have been times that you could just see that he was thinking of coming to see me and then realized that he had better continue his stand-offishness. He has come and sat on the arm of the couch while I was sitting there though.
Bruce has been busy at work all week. He worked all last weekend. They spent $30,000 dollars resurfacing the lanes in June and so far the idiots from Club Fit upstairs have caused about $7,000-$8,000 damage. First their janitors left a hose running all night that caused $4500 damage to the approaches on 3 lanes and then their hot water tank leaked and caused another $4000 or so damage to lane 13. You could see where the water damage had lifted some of the boards on the lane. That got repaired on the weekend.
I am hoping to start going to the pool in the nest few days. I want to start aquasizing again. I just have to get myself better organized to go. I guess I don't really have anthing more exciting to write about tonight. Maybe by tomorrow I will have some sort of brainstorm idea on a topic of conversation.

2 Comments:
Now, I won't have any of this Ho Hum business, Momma C. Sometimes life may seem pretty "Ho Hum," but as the old adage says, "If life gives you lemons, make lemonade!" I'd rather my life were "Ho Hum" than having to go the 24 hour 8th Street Clinic 3 times in one week! They have taken so much blood from me that I don't think I have enough for myself. *sniff* I've decided they need to rename 8th Street SW and 8th Avenue SW to Dracula SW and Transylvania SW! (I'm a big whiner when I get sick...sorry you were my victim!)
Johnny Boy, what seems to be the trouble???? I hope that it is nothing too serious. You must be careful there in the south as the weather can change so drastically that it's hard to ward off the colds and flu. The last winter we were there I had the worst flu I had ever had. Lasted a good month, of which 3 weeks of it were practically a total loss. Take your vitamins and keep warm.
It's okay to whine to me......cuz I"M THE MOMMA!!!! hahahahahah!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home