Friday, February 10, 2006

My Exciting (?????) Day....

Today was just one of those days....I have been battling a sinus headache off and on for the last couple of days. This morning when I woke up it was gone and I felt good and pretty well rested. I've been neglecting my Thursday League's book as of late, so I thought I would try and get caught up somewhat. So after making sure that the collection sheets were added correctly (3 weeks worth) I came into use the computer and get the prize money lists up to date. I was 10 weeks behind!!!!!!!! Bad Me!! Of course it wasn't just a case of inputting the information, I had to prepare a new spreadsheet for the 2nd half of the season. It took about 3 1/2 hours to do everything and input the info. At least it is done now and hopefully I will be better at keeping it caught up. I was doing so well until December came.

I was bowling tonight. It was pretty good. Our team won the first 2 games, but lost the 3rd and total. We got 4 points to the oppositions 3 points. In the 2nd game I got my first 200 game since I started back bowling last year. The other 2 games were not so good though!!! Bruce stayed and watched most of my league tonight. Usually he comes home. I don't blame him as he has already spent 2 nights there with his own bowling and then on Wednesdays he has a meeting to attend. So by Thursday he needs to go home and relax a bit. He has spared a few times in the league though (including for me when I went to Chicago).

After bowling I had to stop at IGA to pick up a couple of things. I pulled into the parking lot and a car that was behind me pulled into a space a couple down and the driver got out and headed into the store. As I got out of my car I looked at this person and lo and behold it was Johnny (Joanne's bestest friend). He is here working at the UofA until the end of February (doing a stress leave job). Apparently, jobs are quite scarce in Calgary (unless you are a tradesperson). We had a bit of a visit while picking up what we both needed. It was great to see him and I told him to drop by sometime while he's here.

Well that's what my exciting day consisted of. Tomorrow I just may stay in ALL day for the first time since I arrived home on January 31st.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home