Tuesday, February 07, 2006

My Silly Mistake....

Okay, everyone who reads this knows that I am working on the Edmonton Youth Scholarship tournament. It is quickly approaching, just 2 1/2 weeks away. So today I had a list of things that I wanted to do (including sending out a couple of e-mails to the Board and Youth Directors that I have e-mail addresses for). So I sit down at the computer and do up a staffing chart for the tournament for the Board members. After writing my e-mail message and attaching the file to it I sent it out to the Youth Directors rather than the EYTBA Board. Of course I put a read receipt on it (which as it turns out was a good thing because it is why I discovered my error). I then had to apologize for my error and re-send my original e-mail to the right people!!!!! These group contacts are a great thing as long as you send your messages to the proper group!!!!!

I am so looking forward to Friday and the weekend.....since I have been home I have had to go out everyday at least once. Wednesday was errand day, including getting groceries. Thursday was bowling, Friday I had to pick up the plates for the EYTBA tournament trophy, Saturday was a Youth meeting. Sunday I needed to get some things at WalMart and then went out to dinner with Jen and Trev, Jill and Ryan and Jen's in-laws for Jen's 32nd birthday. Monday was bowling and Tuesday is Bruce's bowling and I have to go and run their pot game (I was missed the 2 weeks I was gone as no-one ran the pot). Tomorrow I have an Edmonton 10pin meeting at Red's and then it's back to Thursday and bowling night again. I think that Friday, I just may vegetate for the day, and not bother to even get dressed!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Saturday I will have to do the laundry and possibly a few other things around the house and then who knows what will happen on Sunday. I'm sure Bruce will be wondering what to do Sunday now that the football season is over.

Well I guess that's about all that I have to report tonight. I'm tired and have a headache. Time to turn on the t.v. and relax for a bit!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haven't commmented in a while, Momma C, but I thought I would let you know that I loved your pictures of Chicago! It sounds like you have been ueber busy too! I'm actually up in Edmonton now as I got a temporary position at the UofA. I won't be online as much because of it, but I'll be checking up on you anyway.

Take care!

4:09 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home