Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Another One For Joanne

Just thought I would do a quick post tonight to let Joanne know that the HOT weather is supposed to be back here by the end of the week. Though, I would much rather have our HOT weather that hers!!!! I have seen on the Detroit station many warnings about the stifling heat there and ways to keep cool. They have even shown 'cooling stations' that have been set up in Chicago. Than goodness for DRY heat and not the HUMID heat that the east gets!!!!!

I went and got my hair cut VERY VERY short today. Thought that if I got it cut really short I would be okay until the end of August as far as the hair goes. I have been getting it cut every 4 to 5 weeks lately. I want it to be quite manageable for my trip to Vegas and also to B.C. By the way Joanne, Bruce noticed right away that I got my hair cut today. First time in the last 3 times I've gotten it cut!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow evening I promised Bruce that I would go to Gateway and help him out with the 'Buckshot' tournament. I did last week, only because I decided to stop in for a while and got it thrown at me. Funny that no one who works the front counter there at night knows how to run a tournament!!!!!!????????

3 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

yes, humis sucks!!! Hooray for Dry heat in Vegas! Two more weeks!!!

8:42 p.m.  
Blogger Momma C said...

I thought that you liked HUMIS!!!! tehehehehehehehehehehe!!!!!

I think that it is HUMIDITY that you think sucks!

Sorry Baby Girl, I just couldn't resist! Love Ya!! :) :) ;)

11:30 p.m.  
Blogger Jo said...

ooops:) HUMID!!!

6:24 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home