It's Happened Again!!!!!
God must have decided that I should not own a good quality set of dishes. It's happened again for the second time.......my pattern has been discontinued!!!!!
Jill and Jen were asking me a while ago as to what they could get me for Christmas. I suggested that some more of my dishes might be a good idea as I have only a partial set of 4 place settings. Jen and Daisy stopped by this afternoon and Jen was telling me that my pattern was discontinued. I couldn't believe it!!!! It is a NEW pattern of DENBY POTTERY and has only been out for about 2 1/2 years. Makes me really mad!!!!!!!!!!
I have been sort of busy the last while. Puttering around the house, doing laundry etc. I also have been doing some crafts and a bit of Christmas Shopping!!! I have made all my Christmas cards and have started writing my Christmas letter. Crazy, isn't it????? I have just been in the mood this year. Plus I started picking little things up as I saw them since we were on holidays.
Not much else going on. I think that winter has arrived a little early this year though. There has been snow on the ground for nearly 2 weeks now. YUK!!! We also had freezing rain both Monday and Tuesday nights. I was outside the bowling centre on Monday night when it started pouring rain. VERY WEIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!! Today I had to go to Ed's at WEM and the roads were just horrendous. As long as you take it easy, it's not too bad driving except that it's SLOW.
What does everyone think of the happenings on Whisteria Lane so far this year? I was rather put off with the Tom/Lynette/Nora storyline as I thought that Tom and Lynette were whimps at letting Nora walk all over them. But the hostage story in the grocery store last week was a tragic ending to it! Do you think that Gaby and Carlos will reconcile? Bree and Orson are quite the couple!!!! It should be fun to see what transpires when his mother is added to the mix.
That's all for tonight. Gotta get some sleep and rest my back. I slipped on some ice in the parking lot near Ed's today and kinda wrenched it.

3 Comments:
If you need to replace your discontinued tableware try visiting www.replaceyourchina.com.
They can often help.
Uh Oh, you got spammed again....and I thought that Denby patterns were guaranteed for 10 years or something! That SUCKS!
Wonder why I got spammed?????? I Dunno about the guarantee. I guess you can still get some things on line but the Bay can't order anymore. Pi$$ me off!!
Post a Comment
<< Home