Thursday, September 01, 2005






A Kitten's Tale

Especially for Joanne!


There once was this little abandoned kitten that some person left at the service station where Joanne worked. Joanne felt so sorry for him that she brought him home. Isn't he a cutie??? So is his Mommy (but then, I am biased!!!!!!!!).










He loved to steal her socks and run down the hall with them hanging from his mouth. What a funny Boy!!!!!!!!!!












As time went by he grew up, but stayed CUTE but not so cuddly. He got quite ill in February. If it weren't for quick thinking and keen observation we might have lost him. After his 5 day stay in the hospital, his mommy bought him a bed that he loves to this day.








After an escape and several failed attempts to take Oscar outside on a leash, it was decided that he should be an Indoor cat!!! Alas, Oscar wishes he could go outside. Doesn't he look hopeful that someone will let him ouside?????










So finally one day "Favorite Mommy" decided to fix the screen in the door so she could open the window and let in the fresh air. All was well for a time, until the cats decided to pull the screen out from the frame. Even that was okay until today. Guess what Oscar tried to do????? Unfortunately for him, he got caught red-pawed and the window got closed until "Favorite Mommy" could fix the screen again.






Later on this evening, Bruce was feeling sorry for the little guy. He decided to play "laser tag" with him. Can you spot the laser????












Before Oscar knew it, "laser tag" was over and he sat under the chair looking for the red spot!! Poor Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











That is the end of this little tale about a kitty named Oscar.

The End!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goodness Momma C! You were up late putting together that story, weren't you? But what a cute story it is...even if he does seem to think he's meant to be an outdoor cat, he sure enjoys indoor activities like "laser tag" and...umm...sleeping? (That's an indoor activity I enjoy, anyway).

I love your blog! Your trip out to Vegreville looked like fun - I haven't been out there for years. You've saved me a trip, though, which is good considering I'm off to Calgary tomorrow. EEK!

Lots of love from this side of 50th street.

10:01 a.m.  
Blogger Momma C said...

Well, there are lots of nights when I just don't feel like or can't get to sleep. I might as well be creative (and quiet) during those times, right?????

10:14 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it!!!!! I miss Oscar so much!!! :(:( Thank you for the story, and for the pictures:)

11:56 a.m.  
Blogger Momma C said...

Oscie misses you and Eric too!!! Almost as much as I do.

12:35 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home