LOST????????
Last week I discovered the show LOST. I didn't watch it last year (I thought it was one of those Reality Shows) so now I'm trying to figure out what is going on. I did manage to catch most of the last season re-cap that was on before the premiere last week, but it is still a little hard to figure out who everyone is and what is going on. I was surprised that I even remembered that it was on tonight!!! I am just hoping that it doesn't turn out to be something really weird with aliens or monsters etc. I am hoping that it will be a bit more realistic than some of the other new shows that are coming out this season.
Bruce was home sick today. He is fighting a cold and is probably just run down after working all weekend. Though some of his tiredness is his own fault. Not coming home until late after bowling or staying and drinking with the fellow that came to fix the lanes last weekend. But I dare not say anything about that!!!! He never seems to remember about the more fun things, only the work part. Funny thing though, he was home all day sick, and he had 5 phone calls from work. Can't even have a sick day!!!!!!!!! Hopefully he is feeling okay tomorrow because he may have to spare for our team. Our 4th player, Jim, had to go out of town and wasn't sure if would have the time to pre-bowl.
I was nice and made him chicken soup for supper. Joanne will be jealous cuz I also made wholewheat cheese biscuits (one of her favourites).
I think tomorrow I will try to get my hair cut. I want to keep it rather short so it won't be too much of a problem to go to the pool. I think that I will also stop by there and get some info on the aquasize program and the other program for arthritis sufferers. I think that next week I will try to go to the pool at least 2 and possibly 3 days. It's funny, I enjoy the pool but sure have trouble motivating myself to go!!!

3 Comments:
I am jealous...I LOVE cheese biscuits!!! Those are SOOOOO yummy. I'll probably have a peanut butter sandwich for dinner...aren't you jealous?? Hahaha.
If you're bored this weekend you can come to the cat show at the Shaw Conference Centre. You can see my babies. I think it's 9-5 Sat and Sun. $5 to get in. They'll have good prices for cat toys and stuff there too.
Hmmm, thought I already posted here but it's not up. Anyways, I also enjoy Lost but I've missed a few at the end of last year so I'm behind and I haven't watched since the premiere this year. There are no aliens or monsters (yet).
Post a Comment
<< Home