Thursday, September 29, 2005

Love Is Like A Deck of Cards!!!

Today I received the funniest e-mail, so I decided to share it with you. I certainly hope that you will all see the humour in it.......

It has been said by a woman that Love is Like a Deck of Card.........


You need a Heart to LOVE HIM........

We all know what it's like to give our heart to someone!!!

A Diamond to MARRY HIM........


And the bigger the better, right???

A Club to SMASH his F***ing head in..............


Especially when he sits for hours and hours in front of the tv hogging the remote control.

And a Spade to BURY the BA$TARD...............


We certainly wouldn't want anyone to find him would we??????

The grey writings are just my little comments to this little joke!! I hope you see the humour in it, as I did. It was good for a laugh today.

We had bowling tonight. Bruce spared for our team because Jim was away. We did alright. My first game was not good, but the other 2 were pretty good so I had a good night. Better than last week!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home