Monday, September 12, 2005

Joanne's Wedding Cake!!!


Since Joanne made reference to her wedding cake on her blog the other day, I thought I would post a picture of it on mine. This is an original creation by me and the first wedding cake I ever did!! Turned out pretty good for a Rookie eh????








I also made her centerpieces, boutineers, corsages, music note chocolates (in both orange and dark chocolate) and all the wine glass candles. It was a lot of fun doing all that. We had a lot of compliments from the staff at the resort, where the wedding was held, on how beautiful her tables looked.


I hope that this shows up relatively well on this Blog!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to say that I absolutely LOVED the decorations and the cupcake wedding cake. For a "rookie" (to use your words, Momma C), everyone could see how much effort went into the preparations and decorations. You did such a great job. I remember helping to unload everything, and it was just so amazing. I was so proud of you! I could never do anything remotely artistic like this, so you certainly still have my awe! Yay Momma C!

4:50 p.m.  
Blogger Momma C said...

Thanks for the compliment!!!!!

7:13 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home