Rember When????
Today I thought I would ask the question..... Do you remember when??

Do you think that Bassoon was ever this small????

Can you remember when she was this playful????

Just look at her now!!!! Pretty lazy looking isn't she?
What about this little thing????? Can you imagine anyone leaving on the side of the highway??

Wanna play peek-a-Boo with me now??????

Maybe I could help out with watering the plants!!!!!
So I guess you can tell that I don't have much to say tonight. I just thought I would make you put on the old thinking cap and try to remember when.

3 Comments:
I certainly remember when, that's for sure:) I love the pics!!!!!
I'm glad you like the pics!!! It's hard to pick out ones to share.
Love ya!!!
It only took me 5 tries to get that little comment logged on!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home