Friday, October 14, 2005

A Couple of Music Jokes

Like I have said before, I watch way too much television. Today on Oprah there were amazing kids and this one little oriental guy who was a piano protege had these 2 cute jokes that I thought I would share with you.

Here goes........

What do you get when a piano is dropped down a mine shaft?????

Scroll down.....

Are you ready????????

Keep scrolling..................

A flat minor!!!!

And for my encore...............................

What do you have when a piano is dropped on a military base????????????????

Can you guess?????????????????

Got it figured out yet????????????????

Drum Roll Please!!!!!



A Flat major!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know, you are all groaning, but just maybe any of you "music people" could use these sometime. Eric could probably tell them at school.

That's it from me for now. Maybe I'll be a bit more inspired later.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

Oh Momma, you are so silly:)

1:01 p.m.  
Blogger Momma C said...

What do you mean silly????? You know that if you ever teach music to young kids you may need a joke or two to help break the ice or get a laugh. They are perfectly acceptable jokes for all ages.

4:19 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home