Saturday, October 08, 2005

Today's Ramblings, I Suppose

I was reading on my homepage tonight that CTV is re-broadcasting last Sunday's episode of "Desperate Housewives" on Saturday night @10 pm, because of a technical problem with Sunday's broadcast. Apparently, a whole scene was not played. After Susan backed into Edie and then to commercial. There was supposed to be more explanation on that that we in Canada did not see. Interesting!!!! I wonder how many CTV employees lost their jobs over that one?????????

I always say....."Someone has just lost their job" when there is a BLACK screen on the television for more than a couple of seconds!! Air time is valuable to the networks.

I got into trouble with Jill. She said to me "Thanks for putting nude pictures of me all over internet!!!" It wasn't really a nude picture though, just of her top half in the bathtub. And she was only 6 years old!!!!!!!!!!!! Besides, who reads my blog anyway??? It is a rather cute photo, if you ask me.

Not too much else going on. I spent the better part of this week working on my bowling books. Getting everything organized for the year. I am secretary of the Thursday league and I am busy trying to get all the memberships done. I think I just have 9 left to get. I also re-organized my binder for the ETBA. I may have to take last years minutes out as the binder is rather full right now. My briefcase weighs a ton with all that stuff in it. Next weekend is the Edmonton Youth meeting and I have already been asked to sit on that board. It's nice that they want me to do it and it will be fun also.

Time for some sleep now. I'm tired. I did all the laundry today, made spaghetti sauce and spaghetti for supper, and started a stew, in the slow cooker, for tomorrow. Sunday I'm going to cook a small turkey for Thanksgiving!!! I love turkey!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home