Momma's Little Helpers!!!!
Last night I was working on the computer and suddenly I felt another presence in the room. I looked to my left and there on the chair next to me was.....
To my great surprise it was Clara! She never comes to see me in the computer room. You can usually find any or all of the other critters, Radar Puppy, Oscar or Soonie, in the room with me, but never Clara!!!
A little while later I was doing some photocopies and I turned around and saw this..........
Doesn't it look like he is trying to figure out what to do to write a letter or play a game? Actually Oscar sat there for about 10 minutes watching the screen saver. I found this neat screen saver on my computer that shows a slide show of all the photos on the computer. I love it and apparently, so does Oscie!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After about 10 minutes Oscar left my chair and guess where he headed?????

Isn't this just the cutest picture? it looks like Oscar is giving Clara a kiss!!! They actually stayed there on the same chair for a couple of minutes before Clara said "enough of this s**t, I'm leaving!!" and she headed to her favourite sleeping spot on the bed.
Anyway, I thought it was rather nice of Clara and Oscar to come and help me with some of my bowling bookwork. Don't you??????

3 Comments:
Boy Clara sure does look impressed...hahaha:) Isn't she quite the miserable old bag! Haha. It looks as though you've "Rearranged" the office a bit!
Now now...Clara is not a miserable old bag. She is mature, AND she is the only outside cat. I imagine that both Soonie and Oscar give her a hard time when you're not paying attention. If anything, she deserves more respect. Wait a minute...in theory, that means I should respect MY elders. I may have to rethink this post. Cute pictures, Momma C, and thanks for the welcome back comment. Mono is not my friend...*sniff* For more Johnny comments, check the post on the world going to hell. Hee hee!
Clara is my baby girl. She loves me. She always came to me so she could drewel (sp) all over me and purr. Unlike Soonie, she looks at me and wants to swat me :(
Those are very cute pictures.
Post a Comment
<< Home