Trouble on Whisteria Lane or Desperate Housewives 3
I think that I will stay away from politically charged comments for a while. So back to my favourite television show "Desperate housewives".
Lynette is finding out that it's not easy to be a "working Mom" after being a "stay-at-home mom" for so long. Her children are not adapting to the change as she and Tom had hoped. Poor Parker, he wanted his mommy to take him to his first day of kindergarten and Lynette found a way to be there, sort of, with a web cam. That was last weeks episode. This week little Parker has a new imaginary friend, a "Mary Poppins" figure complete with umbrella. In the end when she was run over by the garbage truck was priceless!
It looked like Susan and Mike were heading toward a reconciliation, until Susan found Zach. What do you think Mike will do when he finds out that Susan sent Zach to Utah in search of his father? Will it turn out that Mike is Zach's biological father?
When will Bree see through George? That is some evil pharmacist!! How could she take his word over her own son's feelings? When will she figure out that he was the one behind Rex's death? When will George do something that will get someone there on the road to discovering his evil doings?
Then there is Gabrielle and Carlos. They have the strangest sort of marriage, don't they? She certainly knows how to get what she wants from the male population!!!!
Can't wait to see what transpires next week!

2 Comments:
Awww...Momma C, don't worry about politically charged comments! I think it's wonderful that you are willing to put your opinion out there and address serious issues. And just because some 23 year old punk (that would be me) writes aggressive responses when he is drugged up on codeine cough syrups doesn't mean that you should stop. Good for you...it gives us all something to think about. And when you're home sick (like the aforementioned 23 year old punk), it's good to think about something else other than yourself. By the way, I agree with your comments after mine...there never is an easy solution. I'll add more to that after this.
So Desperate Housewives. I actually bought the first season on DVD, and have slowly been working my way through it. I was kind of surprised when Felicity Huffman (Lynette) won the emmy, but now that I watch last season over (I missed most of the shows), I can understand why. This weeks Mary Poppins twist was so adorable...and when the garbage truck ran over the umbrella, I myself gasped and slapped a hand over my mouth. The writing is phenomenal on that show! Oh, and is there a doubt that Mike is Zack's father? I thought he just was, but I may have missed something. Fill me in! As for Susan, as if she hasn't had enough problems with Mike. The fact that she is funding Zack's journey to Utah...she's just running herself into the ground. Mind you, they've survived her discovering his money stash and much more. This may be a bit too far...especially when she sees how important it is for Mike. She sure gets herself into awkward situations.
The Bree and George thing is really interesting for me. I guess the pharmacist is one person you would really want to trust, but despite having found out was Andrew was talking to George about at the table (my jaw was on the floor the whole time, I swear), I still would be cautious after his reaction. He was trying to move in and take the role of the father when their relationship is still quite young. Both George and Andrew are very manipulative...I hate to think what may happen with Bree now that Andrew isn't around to keep an eye on George. Bree (Marcia Cross) is my favourite character. Gabrielle and Carlos...I really wonder what may happen there. I loved it when the prisoners were trying to force the lawyer to apologise. We need more Edie, though...Nicolette Sheridan is so funny in that role.
Oh my...I'm so desperately addicted to this show. It's kind of sad, really, but the writing is really good and the timing, both comedic and dramatic, is great! Teri Hatcher is looking really skinny, though...I can't stand to look at her bony chest.
Thanks Momma C! The topic of DH always cheers me up! Have a great day!
I love this show. I killed myself when Lynette stole Parker's umbrella. It's nice to see a not so perfect mom on TV. And even though I don't really like Carlos I wish he would ditch Gabrielle. I can't stand her! Mind you I might be biased from when she was on Y&R. Brie is so caught up in appearances she can't see past them, but I'm hoping one day she will surprise us. Makes you think about how much power your pharmacist has hey! Have a good day!
Post a Comment
<< Home