Thursday, December 22, 2005

Running out of Time!!!

I suppose that I will have to get up and out of the house tomorrow and do some shopping. I just have not felt like battling the stores in the past week and a half so my time is quite limited as to doing any Christmas shopping. I can't believe my lack of 'spirit' this year. It is so uncharacteristic of me to have no excitement what-so-ever!

I guess Jill and Ryan will come over for dinner on Christmas Day. I am going to cook a ham etc then. We are going to Jill's on the 27th for our real Christmas dinner with them and Jen and Trevor.

We had bowling tonight. I actually bowled good!!! Our team won all 3 games and the total for 7 points hooray!!!!!!

Not much else to report form here. If I don't get a chance to post....Merry Christmas to everyone and I hope that Santa is good to you All!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

Poor momma and her grinchiness:) I can honestly say that I am not expecting this Christmas to be a good one. All these broken traditions, no good decorations, and no Christmas baking. How depressing. I need to get me my own place! (and a plane ticket)

8:11 p.m.  
Blogger Momma C said...

Oh Sweetie, I think that if you were here I may have been in more of the Chritmas spirit!! I did not do any baking this year as Bruce and I do not need it. I am going to bake a cake tomorrow for someone's B-Day though.

Love you Bunches and I Miss you tonnes!!!! (notice the 'Canadian' word!!)

9:24 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh dear! Remember the good ol days with little angels in Christmas concerts and Grandma Gibson's and of course Christmas Eve?? Now it just sucks! I will be cleaning poop, what will you all be doing? Oh well, on a bright note for mom and Bruce, I have some baking I will bring to Jill's. No mincemeat though... If I could send some to Jo I would but I think the customs guys will eat it. Well, Merry F'in Christmas everyone!!!:)

3:32 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home