'The Boys'....as they are known as
I know that you have all read about the dogs in the house from Joanne, so I thought I would post a few photos of the cute little creatures. They are 2 really SPOILED PUPPIES!!! I have never seen dogs with so many toys!!!! There are 2 of everything, yet these 2 guys will still fight over a single toy! Just like children do!!!!!! Gephetto loves to play fetch and will play for hours if you let him. Pinnochio loves to carry the toys around in his mouth and tries to get whatever Phetto is playing fetch with. Gephetto is more aggressive and usually gets back what he had. If they don't want the other to get the toy that they have they take it into their crate. It is rather amusing.

Here are 'The Boys', as they are known around the Goluszka house. They are in their pen, where they spend the days when everyone is gone to work or school. Most of the time it is in the basement, but because the 'Lady with the Black Hair' and 'That Man' were going to South America, the pen was brought up to the kitchen/family room for convenience to the caregivers while they are away. Pinnochio is quite miffed at Gephetto in this photo as he is laying on the fleece blanket and Pinn cannot get underneath it and wrap himself up!!!

Here is me with Gephetto. He is quite sucky and loves to have his tummy rubbed and to be held like a baby. The two dogs get quite jealous of any attention from the humans in the house, so when one of them is being held, the other one is usually somewhere close by waiting for his turn at getting some attention!

Now it's Pinnochio's turn for some attention from the "Bad Lady with the Blonde Hair, who won't let us out of our pen". Pinn is the really sucky one. He likes to give kisses. He doesn't like to get his tummy rubbed though and doesn't cuddle at all like Gephetto.
The 2 of them are really cute but can be sooooo annoying. They bark at everything, both real and imaginary. Their bark can grate on ones nerves quite quickly, especially when they don't stop.
I suppose I should try and sleep now. I was really lazy today. I wasn't feeling that great and just lazed around most of the day, so I'm not really all that tired right now.

2 Comments:
I know you miss them....'barkbarkbarkbark'. They miss you!!!!!!
I don't really miss them!!! I have 3 much quieter little (????) felines to keep me company. Although they aren't quite as affectionate as the puppies at least 1 little 'guy' does follow me around the house!!!!
Love ya!
Post a Comment
<< Home