Monday, February 13, 2006

It's Been A While........

It's been a while since I posted a 'Desperate Housewives' synopsis s, so I figured that tonight I should.

1. This Tom and Lynette working together thingy is just ridiculous. Can anyone understand how Ed can keep his advertising company going when he is so inept at his own job. Can you imagine any boss making an employee do tricks and utterly disgusting things (like eating a donut that was dipped in the toilet)? I think that Tom should just forget this job and go back to being a stay-at-home dad. He was much more interesting and funnier staying at home and coping with the day-to-day stuff of raising 4 kids. By the way where are the kids?????

2. What do you think of Carlos and Gabrielle's new maid? Gabrielle certainly knows how to get her own way all the time. It was rather amusing when she was talking to the little Chinese girl and telling her how wonderful America is and how if she decided to stay she could be around all her pretty things all the time! I wonder how soon she will get tired of having her around. I wouldn't get tired of having her around if she were to brush my hair everyday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Susan, she is so ditzy. Edie and her plan to marry Susie off to the 'gay' guy was really quite funny. And his 'life partner' making a wedding cake and when he found out that Susie didn't have cancer how quickly his whole attitude changed. Then poor Susan was left at the altar holding the bouquet and NO HEALTH INSURANCE, to boot!!!! Do you think that Susan and Carl will re-marry? Will Edie find out and what will she do to the 2 of them?

4. Bree..................Is there anyone else who is so trusted by all the neighbours that they have keys to everyone's house? Even after she was suspected of killing Rex, no one took back their keys (although Betty didn't know she had a key to her house!!!!). It's funny how Bree and Betty now have something in common. Each is protecting their son from possible murder raps. Maybe Betty will continue living on Wisteria Lane and not sell her house!!!!!

I guess that's about it for tonight. I have to go and fold up some towels from the dryer and put my last load in. I managed to get caught up on the laundry this weekend. The next 2 weekends are really busy for me. The Edmonton Tenpin association is having their All Events tournament next Saturday and Sunday and because I'm not bowling in it, I work it. Then the following weekend is the BIG TOURNAMENT that I've been working on for the past several months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home