Little Ole Wine Drinkin'....Bree!!!
This may be the last post I will be able to make this week as it has come down to the crunch for the tournament that I've been working on the past 5 months.
What did you all think of D.H. on Sunday? Bree sitting in a restaurant, all alone, listening to poor renditions of Italian Arias and getting absolutely plastered on wine. At least she was sensible enough to take a cab home that night. Bree passing out on the front lawn and the 'ancient' neighbour finding her and then Andrew turning the sprinklers on her was priceless!!! She certainly was in denial, blaming her 'condition' on the antihistamines she was taking. Lynette arriving at the door with the twins and Penny in arms asking for her help to watch the children was great. We've never seen Bree look so.........NORMAL. Her hair was not perfectly coiffed and she was actually wearing slacks!!! Then in order to listen to the twins music required another bottle of wine. Passing out and waking up to find the twins and Penny GONE. It was great. Then Lynette goes through Bree's garbage and places all the wine bottles on her fron porch with a note saying "do you really think there's not a problem".
I'm not sure I am that fond of the Susan/Carl/Edie storyline. To marry ones ex in order to get health insurance is one of the dumbest things. When Edie finds out, the sh!t will hit the fan. Their daughter telling them that if she sees so much as a lingering gaze between them she will go straight to the insurance company because she doesn't want to be involved in another messy divorce.
Poor Gabrielle...she's not likely able to have children now. Although, she seems to have changed her mind on motherhood. Her mom is a piece of work (literally). After her most recent break-up she gives herself a gift of new boobs! Now she has no money and nowhere to live, so she offers to become a surrogate mother for Carlos and Gaby (Carlos seems to have a problem with adoption). We also get a glimpse into the reason Gabrielle is the way she is. she was molested by her step-father at age 15. Her mom believes Gaby is to blame and tells this to Carlos after Gaby drops her off at a hotel. When Carlos comes home his attitude towards adopting has done a 360!
Finally, my favorite of the night was the end when the nosy 'ancient' neighbour is asked to watch the Skavo children she says to Tom, "don't my gutter look full?".

2 Comments:
*sniff* I missed the Housewives this week! And it sounded really good, too. I tell you, this working for a living really seems to interrupt my adopted TV pattern. Hee hee. Big hugs
Oh Bree... I think the death of Rex and the crazy relationship with George ( not to mention her horrible gay son and the daughter dating a black boy-gasp-) have taken their toll. Hopefully she will open up to her girls at their poker game.
I also dislike the Susan/ carl thing. First of all, I've never heard of someone's spleen floating around. Second of all, spousal benefits do not kick in immediatly-there is paperwork to be done! Maybe they will get thrown in jail and Edie will have to raise their daughter with Mike? teehee!
Post a Comment
<< Home