Thursday, February 16, 2006

A Blast of Winter!!

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

We all got a bit of a wake up call this morning. The temperature is a wonderful -27 C. I believe that is the coldest it has gotten this winter. Quite a change from Monday and Tuesday, when it was quite summer like at +11 C. I think that this blast of Arctic air is only supposed to last until tomorrow though. I heard Bruce leaving for work this morning (probably because he was telling Clara that she couldn't go outside!). That didn't stop her though. A few minutes later, Bruce was back inside. He decided to wait in the house for his car to warm up. By the time he left, a few minutes later, Clara came back inside...........she's no dummy!!!!! She's so funny. She wanted to go out a couple of times yesterday. When I opened the door for her she wouldn't go out. Needless to say she was inside all day and night. Clara can only manage to stay inside for so long though and then she just has to get out (even if it's just for 10 minutes!).

This has been a somewhat busy week for me with all the last minute preparations for the tournament next weekend. I spent quite a bit of time preparing a list of the bowlers and shift times yesterday. I have managed to figure out how to make tables on WORD and have also figured out how to sort things on my WORKS spreadsheet! Pretty exciting stuff for a self-taught computer illiterate!!!! Maybe I will get a chance to figure out how to add columns one of these days too!

I guess that's about it for right now. Grab a hot cup of coffee, tea or hot chocolate and try and stay warm today. The forecast is for a balmy -11 C tomorrow. Stay warm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

Yeah....we had thunderstorms today. Sigh.

5:12 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home