Heading Back Into the HEAT
After a couple of days of GREAT temperatures, about 23C, it has started to heat up again:( I am not looking forward to the +30C temps that are expected for the next 4 or 5 days. I'm sure that the puddy tats are not looking forward to them either!
A week or 2 ago, Bruce and I were discussing whether or not we had found any bird remains this year left for us by Clara. No there weren't! Well guess what........Clara caught a bird today. I was sitting here at the table playing with facebook when I hear a cat howling. I looked out the patio door and there was Clara with her trophy?????????? YUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!! So, guess what Bruce had to do tonight?????
Not much to report here as I haven't been too ambitious with all the HEAT. We had a nice dinner with Jen and Trev and Jill and Ryan at Jen's place on Sunday. Daisy attacked (??) me again and gave me a bruise on my arm from her claws. She caught me on the face a couple of weeks ago and took a small chunk out of my chin and gave me a bruise under my lip. She really doesn't mean to do this, she just LOOOOOOOOOOVES her 'Grandma'. Daisy's bruises are not nearly as bad as the one I gave to myself the other evening. I was unwrapping a bottle of Motrin in the bathroom when my hand slipped and I hit it on the corner of the bathroom wall, right where the shelves are and the ceramic tile ends. I had this big lump where I broke the blood vessell. Had to apply ice to get the swelling down. Now the bruise is the size of a toonie!
Had my hair done yesterday. Hadn't had it coloured since April. It was time. It's darker than usual and I don't know if I really like it yet!
That's it for today.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home