Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Pot Holes, Tim's Coffee and B-Days!!??!!?

Never in my life have I seen so many pot holes on the city streets and parking lots!!! It is absolutely awful. One of these days someones car is going to fall right in. It's not like the city isn't out filling them, but it seems that as soon as they fill them they sink once again. Getting into the parking lot at Capilano is hazardous. There are huge holes that you try to negotiate around. I heard on the news today that it could take 2 years to get all the work done to properly repair them all!!!!

Of course I have learned to negotiate around the pot holes at the entrance to Capilano so I can get to Tim's. I think that there has been only a handful of days since August that I haven't had a Double/Double. Even when I've negotiated the HOLES entering the mall's parking lot, there are still the HOLES in the Drive Thru!!!!!!!!!!!!! They're HUGE too :( No matter how many pot holes there are, I still need my fix of Tim's coffee :).

It was my B-Day today/yesterday (as it's after midnight now). Had a lazy day. Went to Gateway to meet Bruce and he took me to Olive Garden for dinner/supper (if you're Bruce). It was soooooooooooo yummy. It was where I wanted to go. I think that it is my favourite restaurant :) I had a very yummy steak and portobello mushroom alfredo. I have half left over for my lunch tomorrow. Once you have salad and breadsticks, it's hard to finish the entree. Bruce got me a cell phone for my b-day. Also a dozen yellow roses, my absolute favourite flower. That's twice in the last month he has bought me flowers!!!!! Are you jealous???

Today/yesterday also marked Daisy's one year anniversary with Jen and Trev. When I talked with Jen tonight, she said she made Daisy's favourite supper, hamburger with mushrooms and rice. What a spoiled puppy!!! She will be surprised tomorrow when she comes over because there are a couple of new toys at Grandma's house to play with.

That's all I have to say today........................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home