A Little Update......
Thought I should do a little update as I don't know when I'll get to it again before the fifth of June. It is a busy time right now, getting ready for the Canadian Youth Championships that start on May 31. I am doing a bunch of the graphics (banquet tickets, transportation passes, name tags, congratulatory banners etc.). I have quite a bit done right now as we are meeting tomorrow night and I want to be ready.
I was in Calgary for the day on the 5th of May for the Alberta Tenpin Association meeting. I am now on my third board!!!! (Edmonton Tenpin, Edmonton Youth and now the Alberta Tenpin). Keeps me busy and out of trouble, I suppose!!! There is some talk on the Edmonton Board that if our president steps down, that I will be nominated for that position. We'll see what happens in September.
Not much else going on right now. Bowling season is over. I am running the Buckshot tournament on Monday nights for the spring. Bruce is busy getting his off season work done. Although he does have to make sure all the lanes are running for the big tournament.
Better go for now. Hope that everyone is doing great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:
Will we have to play "Hail to the Chief " when you come over? Adress you as Mrs ( or Ms ) President?
Post a Comment
<< Home