Sunday, February 25, 2007

Another One's Done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I made it through this weekend!!!! I am exhausted though :-0 HUGE YAWN :-0.

The tournament ran quite smoothly despite me, the rookie on Excell spreadsheets. We also had a bit of trouble with the tournament program and its stupid way of doing things. If you type in a name with all CAPS and then type it in again with only CAPS on the first letter of the name it thinks that it is 2 different bowlers. AaaaaaaaaaaKKKKKKKK!!!! Hair pulling out time!!! Anywho we managed pretty well. Yesterday was a bit stressful for several of the workers as we did not have our people who have done the tournament for the past several years and are quite comfortable with all these programs there (they went to Tampa Bay for a vacation!!! Boo!!!). We also had one of our Board members away as her mom is very ill in the hospital.

Entries were down a bit. Several people did not come because of bad driving conditions. They were from both Saskatoon and Regina. All in all it went well and now I'm ready to relax and sleep.

Bruce and I were at the bowling centre at 7:30 yesterday morning. After the last shift was over and cleaned up etc. We headed home. We decided to stop at the chinese restaurant for the buffet as it's fast and good. We got home about 8:30 and both of us immediately fell asleep! Up early again this morning. Bruce had to be at the lanes at 7 am so I went on my own and got there at about 7:45 am. These early mornings were after I spent from 3:00 until 10:30 pm at the lanes on Friday night inputting data for the tournament. Talk about bowlers leaving it until the last moment to get their entries in. Even with all that we were still inputting entries in at 10 am Saturday morning.

That's all for me tonight as I feel like I'm just a rambling on..................Good Night zzzzzzzzzzzz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home