Friday, March 09, 2007

Red Eyes :( Sore Eyes :(

Even though my eyes are very,very tired tonight I thought I would post. I have been working on the stats from my tournament for the past 3 days. AKKKKKKKKKK!!!! There were several mistakes on the All Events so I decided that I should re-do everything on a spreadsheet. I have entered all the scores and tried to do a SORT and unfortunately I need to change the layout so I can sort. MORE FRIGGIN hours in front of the computer!!!! At least I will have results I can trust though.

Weird things have happened around here the last couple of days. First of all Clara has been coming and sitting on Bruce's lap! We all know Clara never SITS on your lap, she walks over you purring and looking for pats. Clare has become Bruce's 'girlfriend'!!!! It's so funny when he comes home from work and she thinks that he should be playing 'Texas Hold 'Em' on the computer. She meows and meows hoping he will head down the hall to play on the computer. When he does go, you will find our little Clara sitting on the other chair beside him "helping" him play. It's pretty darned funny!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Yesterday, Bruce didn't make sure he closed the inside back door when he went to work. He also didn't close the screen door. Clara escaped and was out ALL DAY. I heard several strange noises outside during the day, but I couldn't figure out what they were. The other cats were more disturbed by the strange noises, though. Finally I realized that I hadn't seen Clare ALL DAY and put 2 and 2 together and went to the door, sure enough, there she was!! She was quite pi$$ed off too!!!! Then this afternoon I went into the bathroom to get a drink of water. I could hear water running......my first thought was that one of the hoses on the washing machine sprung a leak. On my way to the basement I decided to check outside. Sure enough the hose outside was on and spraying water all over. Now I know we hadn't left it on as it leaks and we would have noticed. Obviously someone came into the yard and turned it on as a PRANK!!!!

I suppose that I have spent enough time here on the computer for today/tonight. My eyes are really sore and tired. Must be time to zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home