Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Why Do I Shop at Wally World????

This is the question I have been pondering since I arrived back home after a VERY FRUSTRATING visit to the local WalMart. I left here at around 6:15 pm this evening with a list of what I needed to look for there. I got there and immediately made my way around the store and got what I needed (toothpaste, new toothbrushes, shampoo, acid reducer, Advil, T.P. plus I saw some nice placemats and chair pads) quite quickly. Then the FUN??????????? began.........waiting in line for a cashier. I'll bet there were 30 people waiting for the cashiers, all TWO of them!!!!! To top it off one of the cash registers that was open was an express (8 items or less)!!! What a crock of Sh!t!!! Now WalMart sells groceries and there are VERY FEW people that go in there for 8 items or less. I stood in line with 9 people ahead of me for 30 minutes. Just as I got to the till, they opened another cash line. If I hadn't had to dig out my purse from the cart, I may have just walked out leaving my cart in the middle of the aisle like another woman. I got back into my car at 8:15pm.

I think it will be a FROSTY Friday in H E double hockey sticks, until I make my way back to that store.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

Wal Mart by our place has self checkouts. Very convenient!!!

10:08 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I ask myself the same thing about Tim's every time I spend 10 - 15 min of my break in line.But I keep going back......

6:43 a.m.  
Blogger Momma C said...

At least you have a Tim's coffee when you're done waiting.

So far as far as I know, the only place that has self serve checkout here is Home Depot in South Edmonton Common!!!!

10:40 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home