I'm No Accountant!!!
The past two days have been relatively busy for me. I have been trying to get the laundry done and get some of my books organized for the upcoming 6 months of work that I have taken on.
I have spent the past couple of weeks writing a bowling league constitution for our Thursday night league. I think that I have finally got it ready and presented it to the league tonight. We will vote on it in a couple of weeks along with (hopefully) a new playoff format. Last year there were 8 weeks of playoffs. I have never heard of anything so ridiculous as that in a regular mixed league. Plus I have been trying to balance the financials for the league. I have finally got it figured out to within $28. I could never accounting for a living. Looking at numbers day in and day out!!! YUCK!!!!
I spent some time with my friend Shirley before the league going over some things for the Edmonton Youth Scholarship Tournament. There is a lot to do, but I am ready to get started. I have to sit down and get a real grip on what needs to be done soon. We are going to meet again on Sunday to help me really get started.
Other than that nothing else has been happening. The weather has been relatively good the past few days. A little bit chilly, but the sun shines most of the day so that is nice. I guess I will run now. Until next time............................

1 Comments:
Well, it's a good thing that you wound up getting pregnant with Joanne and not continuing with that accounting course after all! Hoorah! Just think of how unhappy you would be if you had been working as an accountant of any description for the past 25 years! It's always nice when things work out the way they should, especially when we get Joanne out of the deal too! Have a good day, Momma C! Oh, and as for being secretly disorganised, nobody needs to know our dirty little secret...as Mother Theresas, it is our duty to put on a strong front and be examples for others. Tee hee!
Post a Comment
<< Home