Porno on Whisteria Lane!!!???!!!
What did you think of the goings-on on Whisteria Lane tonight? I sure laughed at the whole storyline of the X-rated home video tape that was brought over to Lynette and Tom's. It was a riot!! Especially when the two of them went over to see the parents of the other twin boys and after they were shown 'the room', they decided that there would be NO more playdates for the twins!!!! Wasn't that the funniest thing when the other mother was on the front steps playing peek-a-boo with Penny? Lynettes face was priceless!!
Now 'psycho George' has murdered 2 people!!! When will Bree start to express her real feelings to him? Do you think that he will go after her by the end of the season? Who is going to be her confidant now? Certainly not George! Does anyone recognize the actress who plays his mother? If you remember "Another World", you should!
How long is it going to be before Caleb is caught and everyone finds out the truth about Betty and Matthew? Who will be his next victim?
I am guessing that we are not going to see Gaby get bigger. From the preview for next week, I think that she is going to lose the baby! It was rather touching when she sent Bree back into the house for the ultasound photo though. Just when she was starting to get used to the idea of becoming a mother and quite possibly loving it!!
I told Bruce tonight that he had better behave or he wouldn't get any ice cream!!!!!!! Scary thought that the psycho Caleb loves ice cream as much as my Bruce!!!!
Until my next update on the happenings on Desperate Housewives!!!! Or at least until I post again.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home