My Weekend Alone, so far!
This is the beginning of my weekend alone. It's the first weekend I have spent by myself in quite a long time. I guess that I'm really not totally alone, what with the Puppy, Clara, Bassoon and Oscar here, all asking for some attention or food,treats etc. I have things to do, but it is getting the get-up-and-go to do them. I will try to get a few things done though.
I spent the 'whole' day yesterday trying to figure out the financials for our Thursday night league. It's crazy, the accounting system. It should be relatively easy, but for the life of me, I can't seem to get it balanced! It all has to do with pre-bowls. There is something else that I can't figure out....why some people think that they can come to bowl and NOT pay! You can't go to a restaurant or movie and not pay for the service. What gives these people the right to think that it's okay to go and bowl and not pay for their night of entertainment? It's mind-boggling to me. It also causes a bookkeeping nightmare!
So I left this posting for most of the day and now I guess I should finish it. My exciting day was spent going to Wal Mart and then to Safeway to fill up my car (which I didn't do because it was so busy and when I found a pump on the right side, it was out of order!!). Had to go to Wally World (as Bruce calls it) to get Puppy some food, laundry detergent and a few other things that make a trip there worthwhile. There are certain things that I get there because they are so much cheaper than everywhere else. Case in point...I take glucosamine for my arthritis pain and the other day ,while at London Drugs, it was about $26.00 for 150 capsules. Today at Wal Mart a bottle of their brand of 300 capsules was about $14.00. That alone make a trip there worthwhile. I have been craving KFC for the past few days. Bruce doesn't really care for it, so today I thought that would be a good supper for me and puppy. Not a very exciting day!!!
I watched a good movie this evening though, 'Vera Drake'. Girls, if you get a chance, watch it. It's not really a movie that men would like though. I found it a little hard to catch all the talking at first as it is a British film and the Cockney accents were a bit hard to catch on to at first. It is a good movie though.
Guess that's about it for me tonight! Remember, everyone, tomorrow is 'Desperate Housewives' night. I hope that it is good and maybe I'll have something more exciting to write about.
'Night all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:
your exciting excursions to Wal Mart and Safeway sound like my exciting life! Try to enjoy your alone time, and have fun on your Family Guy-free weekend!
Post a Comment
<< Home