Monday, November 07, 2005

Silly Baby Oscar Today!!!!

Today when I was cleaning the bathroom, I emptied the toilet paper bag and threw it in the hallway while I continued straightening up. I heard some noises and really didn't think too much about it. Usually it is Bassoon sitting on the bag, so when I went out into the hall I was surprised to see that Oscar had climbed right into the T.P. bag. I thought that it was so cute! I was a little concerned, as his little nose was pressed up against the end of the bag, that he might suffocate himself if he stayed in there for very long. I ran and got the scissors and cut 2 large holes in the bag before going to get my camera. Here are the pictures I took of the little guy today.......





He certainly can be a silly little kitten!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL...very cute, Momma C. Looks like they're going to have to start including pets in the warnings about plastic bags, huh?

12:26 a.m.  
Blogger Jo said...

Oooooh.....my baby boy is so cute:)
Thanks for not letting him suffocate himself!
PS: There's a q in the word verification...

9:56 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home